Hertford County Office of Aging
Services at the Hertford County Office of Aging include:
2) Respite - In-home service which avails 24 hour caregivers a short span of time to leave their loved one in the care of a trained provider.
3) Medical Transportation - Out of county medical transportation to medical centers for treatment.
4) General Transportation - HCOA subcontracts with Choanoke Public Transportation Authority to provide transportation for isolated older adults to service centers within the county.
5) Home Delivered Meals - In-home food service (lunch M-F) performed by volunteers in Ahoskie, Murfreesboro and Winton.
6) Congregate Nutrition Programs - Lunch programs in Ahoskie, Murfreesboro and Winton which offers an opportunity to meet daily (M-F) for lunch, activities, services and finding new support systems.